Total Pageviews

Monday 10 September 2012

comic page





This is a short five page sequential art of a bank robbery, from the concept to the finished pencilling is done by me. Generally when I pencil a serious story I always give importance to tiny details such as different buildings, and keep in mind each characters shoe design and design their  sole and dresses etc, I believe that these tiny details will give an overall look and make the story and characters more believable, rather than just drawing figures and leaving the background and other areas of a panel empty.I must have taken more than ten hours for each page. Afterall a comic book is like a movie with a lot of work needed for production. I have a huge list of artist that influnced me to draw and those artist comes from animators such as Marc Davis, frank Thomas, Ollie Johnson ,glen keane, Andrea Degas and many more and from comic industry to name a few like mike deodato, marc silvestri, jim lee, alex ross. j scott champell,whilce portacia ,art adams, golden and many more and love jack kirby , to me jack kirby is like the reference material for all the other comic artist thats in the biz and also for those trying to get in. Everybody has a little to take from kirby

No comments:

Post a Comment